Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Second post in one day

Okay so I have big news:
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW! At 9 a.m. I have an interview for a coffee shop. I am pretty jazzed. Many of you may not know this but... i love coffee! Coffee is amazing. I no longer drink caffinated coffee but decaf is pretty awesome.
The manager called me and said he had an interview time open at 9 a.m. so i am going to have it then. How many times ave I said it is at 9 a.m. That means i have to get up before dad leaves so I have enough time to get ready. Mom is going to drop me off at about 8 maybe. I only filled out the online application which means I may have to fill out more paperwork so going early is okay. I wish some of my friends lived in the town where I am having my interview so I could hang out with them but no such luck

1 comment:

  1. The very best wishes to you for tomorrow's interview. If the manager is wise, he'll pick you.

    ReplyDelete