Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frustration and Shopping

I slept through the night without waking up at weird times. I didn't go to bed until 11:30 because I attempted to watch Conan. It was good but I was just too tired to watch.
As I type, I am yawning, feeling the effect of sleeping from 11:30 until 6:15 this morning. I am glad I got up early though because the roofers got here at about 7:30. yeah... I think they will be done today but I am not sure. I was planning on taking a nap but I don't know if that will happen.
I think im gonna need a nap because of not much sleep plus today at 4 we are going into town to go shopping and then see Grandma. I am going to try on stuff Aunt Sharon set aside at the consignment store she works at. I may pick up some other clothes too if they are cheap. After grandma's, we are going to go to blockbuster and I get 5 movies for my birthday. They are running a 5 for 20 deal right now so im pumped.
I need to get around the 30 dollars for mom by the end of the week. The difficult thing is she isn't going to be home today. I also need to have her put my refund check from school in my account. It's a joint account with her so she can put it in for me. I hope she will. =]

2 comments:

  1. I didn't crawl out of bed until 8:00 this morning. The dentist I work for had an appointment at his dentist's office so I didn't go in until 9:00 instead of my normal 8:00 startin time.

    Have fun picking out movies!!

    ReplyDelete