Monday, November 8, 2010

Accomplished!

I feel very productive today. Although I am still in my pajama's. I am most likely going to stay in them all day. I will explain why:
Daylight Savings is mesing with my head. I went to bed at about 8:30 and woke up at 11:00, p.m. that is. Then I took a shower for some reason. I wasn't feeling too great, I just felt gross. So after the shower came about 2 more hours of sleep. I woke up at 1 a.m. to our neighbors dogs barking like crazy. I turned on a movie and went back to sleep. Then I woke up slightly at 4:30 and it was pitch dark, as usual. Went straight back to bed thwen and woke up again when I heard mom downstairs putting away dishes.
So... if I did not say this in an earlier blog, we have a mouse... or maybe mice. We have set out poison 3 nights in a row and it has all been eaten. So i am kind of freaked out about being here alone. When I got up to take my shower I felt dirty like one had crawled on me which I know was just in my head but still. At least one of them should be dead by now. They aren't attracted to the sticky traps which surprises me. But anyways,
I woke up at 6:30 to start my day, ate breakfast, checked e-mails, watched about 10 seconds of tv, and then started crafting again. I couldn't help myself. At 8, I called the dentists office to cancle my appointment for today. Mom wouldn't have been able to come get me.
I took two tests and got 95 on one and 94 on the other. yay!

1 comment:

  1. I woke up a few times last night too. The time change takes some getting used to.

    A mouse in the house, oh my, oh my! I hope they'll be gone soon so you don't have to worry about one walking over you while you sleep. I think I'd want a shower after thinking of such a possibility too.

    Congrats on your awesome test grades!

    ReplyDelete