Saturday, November 6, 2010

I didn't get it

I called the coffee shop and they have their starting staff already. They say they may call me in the near future which is exciting.
I already turned in all of my homework and did all of my reading. I am worried that my Microsoft subscription is going to run out. I'm worried that I may not be able to complete my class.
Sorry that my writings are so short I just have so many tiny topics to talk about.
Someone came and dropped off a garbage bin so that they can trow our roof away! Yay! [not really.] Hopefully, we may be able to throw away things from upstairs that we can't recycle. Since Levi has known the roofers daughter since grade school maybe they will let us.

1 comment:

  1. It's exciting indeed that you may be called soon to work at the coffee shop. Now you'll have time to finish some projects and even start some new ones.

    Good luck with getting rid of stuff and throwing it in your garbage bin. I have trouble deciding what to throw and what to keep so I usually end up keeping things I probably should get rid of!! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete