Friday, November 12, 2010

Ran around a lot

The morning started out normal. I had breakfast and all of that good stuff. Dad and I left at about 11:30. I attempted to eat a sandwich I made but it just didn't taste right. Prior to that, we found out that one of our cousins passed away. When grandma called, i could tell it in her voice. He was my grandma's 1st cousin. Anyways here is what we did:
Post office: mailed package to Canada
Pharmacy: picked up dads and my perscription and got a free candle [they had a customer appreciation thing]
Library [got 9 to 5 the musical soundtrack, Love will keep us together [book], and The OH in Ohio
Credit Union: put refund check in savings
Blockbuster: got Leap Year, 500 days of Summer, Fame, and Post Grad
Taco Bell/KFC: had lunch
Oil Change: only took like 10 mins
Aunt Sharon: bought 2 skirts and 3 pairs of pants 2 pairs of jeans 1 pair black pants
Office Depot: got mouse and envolopes
1st place for water softener salt: not successful
2nd place for the same: see above
Aunt Brenda's: they weren't back from running arrends yet
Home Depot: see a few posts up
3rd place for water softener stuff: no longer there
Back to Aunt Brenda's
Out to dinner with grandma and Aunt Brenda
Home
We didn't get back until 8:30 I am a bit tired but it was nice to get out to do stuff
I hope I get to go to Aunt Jill's because I have homework to do on her computer this weekend

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I'm dizzy just reading about all you did. Sleep well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete