Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gardening & the wind

Levi & Cass came home last night. I have already gotten in a fight with him. He was just going at me about school & life after it and stuff. I mean, I understand that I need to get a job and figure stuff out but its just hard. I may have to start paying my student loans back already which is really frustrating.
We worked out in the side yard and cleaned out some flower beds.
I have painted my nails and such today. I still need to get other parts of my outfit around and I may do another workout tonight because I may not have much time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard when family criticizes us. You know you're doing the best you can, so don't let anyone get you down.

    Good luck with all your plans.

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete