Thursday, May 26, 2011

Born This Way

I got Born this way on Amazon for .99 for the electronic copy. I thought my gift card would taske care of part of it but it wouldn't register. So, I got 4 quarters out for dad, who said i could use his MasterCard. :)
On a more sad note, we got a phone call that Grandma broke her leg this morning. she fell getting out of bed. I am unsure if dad is going to be coming home before going to see her but I want to go to see whats going on. she broke it in 2 places and may need surgery.
I only have a few days of class left before taking a communications class. I have to get the assignments and save them to my computer so that I don't forget. I am going to be super busy the next few days.
Saturday I have to babysit for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment