Tuesday, March 8, 2011

working my butt off

i have been working so hard at school this term but it doesn't seem to be paying off. I have been getting really good grades on papers but my test scores have been really low. Not lower than 50% though which is good. I have to write a paper this week.
750+ words
at least 2 outside sources
easy enough.
as I have told you before, I have been journaling every day. I actually misplaced the pad of paper I was writing in a few days ago. I usually rip my journals out of a regular school ruled pad of paper. I haven't checked to see if it is in my most recent binder. I usually put my papers in a binder to keep them somewhat condensed. All of my binders are getting full so I have to find something to put them all in. They were in a smaller bin before but it was almost full as of the first day of this year so I transferred them to these binders. I have also written down all of the music I won which took up a few partially used notebooks.
So this week besides my paper here are my assignments and goals
Chapter 10 & 11
Study guide
Paper
FASFA
dye hair [hopefully. my dye was discontined so I wrote down another for dad to get for me]

Oh... happy Fat Tuesday! I hope dad gets me a punchki but they are seriously 2,000 callories a peice.
I have been trying to eat a bit healthier than usual. Last night, I did have some ice cream though.

1 comment:

  1. What would life be like without ice cream? I'm glad you treated yourself to a bit last night. I had some as well.

    ReplyDelete