Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh boy...

So I told myself I am finally going to start my homework for my computer class. I am almost finished but there is a problem.... it asks for us to comeplete a memo but there is no memo template that will download to my computer. I think I know a way to get one but I am so confused!
The discussion topics finally worked yesterday but I only posted once so I have to post 3 times within the next few days. I have some more videos to upload.
I am so glad that I have rechargeable batteries because I went through both sets making videos within the last 24 hours.
I need to make breakfast or something.
Oh... I started writing a book, just a silly love story, but still. I am writing this bad boy by hand.
and I got Autumns coasters covered. I still need to find a way to attach and hang them but I can do that later.
Nana and I are going to go to a scrap-booking crop. Nana has no idea what she is getting herself into. I mean, I haven't ever been to one but I have seen... and she may get a little overwhelmed. I hope not too overwhelmed. Its nice though. it only costs 5 dollars without food and drinks. It is right in my Aunts trailer park too so she said she would bring us food. I don't think Nana will be able to last 12 hours but I may go until 9 or so. It starts at 10 a.m. and goes to 10 p.m. The nice thing about it being close to my Aunts house is that it takes about 30 seconds to get to where it is by car.
Mom was supposed to bring me a blanket to tie for Dominic for Christmas but she forgot it at Nana's
I am going to upload some videos to my youtube channel today. That is where all of the videos I post come from besides the short ones. I can upload those directly to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had trouble with your homework due to the unloadable template. I would be freaking out.

    I think it's great that you're writing a book. Who knows, it could end up being a bestseller!!

    Have fun scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete