Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home early

We came home early this morning. I think it was about 1 a.m. Dad felt kind of weird staying over. Levi, dad, and I are all that way kinda. It rained down there so the move was kind of crappy. The house is really nice.
I guess the weekend before we came, the boys painted the living room and got paint on the hardwood floor.
Cass and I went to Meijer and got beer and soda and chips.When she paid for the food I had to stand by the door because they have a policy I guess about buying beer when you are with someone who is below drinking age.
We got pizza for lunch. It was good warm but not cold. Dad decided to leave at 7:30 their time and I didn't fight it. I got to go on a nice walk with my brother before we left. I miss him lots!
I didn't get out of the car when we stopped for gas so I wasn't too comfy on the way back. We went to McDonald's and got drinks and burger king to get food. I got a chicken sandwich but didn't eat it all. I had to throw it out. I should have gotten a whopper. Oh well...
So we stumbled in at 1 a.m. and I went right up to bed. once my head hit that pillow I was out.
Woke up at about 9:30 this morning. I was irritated by some weird noise in my room last night. I think it was a bug or something... ehhh.
I have already taken a short walk this morning. I dropped off the treats for the boys and taked to Heidi for a bit. They are all grown up. -sigh- I am so tired though still. Heidi did make me a cup of coffee which was very nice. We figured out I have known them for 9 years... how nuts is that!?
I have to take my tests today. My birthday is tomorrow and I don't want to take any then. =] I may hang out with Aunt Jill tomorrow. I just need to get out of my house tomorrow. I don't want to waste my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it back home safely. It sounds like your trip was a success.

    Taking your tests today is very wise since you sure won't feel like it on your birthday. Cool, I get another chance to say HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYBERFRIEND.