Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hopes and Dreams

Hey all!
Here I am again. I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging. It is hard for me though because I have been trying to write more of my thought and feelings and stuff with a pen and paper. Ya know... it just makes ne feel better. Like imagine those times when you are just filled with emotion anywhere from happy to sad and you just need to get it out. I feel like if I get it out on paper, I can feel it and it is tangible.
I am also writing my poetry again. I was thinking about writing enough that I could transfer it by typing it and possibly sending it out to publishers. I don't know how it would work because I wonder if they would take me seriously. I have always wanted to be a published author though and I thought to myself the other day, why not try. I have some poems on my computer already so I can just add to them. If I send a lot to a company, I think they could pick and choose some of their favorites and maybe publish it
-crosses fingers-
If you are still interested in any of the books I listed let me know. I will inform you when books no longer are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment