Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year New blog

I have decided I am going to write every day this year. weather it be on here on puting pencil to paper.
I am at aunt Jill's right ow and will be until tomorrow morning. We did I crazy amount of stuff yesterday in a very short amount of time.
We went to Target and Michaels as well as CVS. We had Qudoba for lunch. we were back home by 1:30. from that point on, I got a bit restless. I posted to my message boards, worked on some homework, made cupcakes in my mini cupcake maker, colored [yes i still color], and then we had dinner. Aunt Jill made Mexican Lasagna. I think we may have that for lunch today and then have taco bell or something for dinner.
Right now I am watching SNL the best of Alec Baldwin and I also have a movie playing. Trying to multitask is fun... oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're happy. That makes me happy too!!

    Have a fabulous 2011, okay?

    ReplyDelete