Saturday, December 4, 2010

This time of year

For us here in our household, Christmas time gets super busy. There just seems like so much is happening. [prepare for another few lists, i seem to like them lately.]
Dad: gets home from work late because of all of the packages. [he's a postal worker] pro though: gifts from customers.
Levi: Coming home with Cass for Christmas
Cass: See above! [and they have cats now so I am an aunt to fuzzy little things]
Mom: Working crazy hours
Leah a.k.a. me: Has to put up tree [although dad most likely will.]

Now for the list of people I have to buy for
Mom
Dad
Levi
Cass
Aunt Jill
Nana
Papa
Joey
Jake
Cortana
Xander
Drake
Dom
Taylor
Anna
Grandma
That is just the list I get for now that we draw names on moms side and don't get any for anyone but the kids on dads side.
Nana and Grandma are bold because I have about half of their gift. We got them frames and I have to find pictures to put in them.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is fortunate that you make things for them. Those are special gifts.

    ReplyDelete